Thursday, September 2, 2010

Testimonial

Susan,
I received my gorgeous tile about an hour ago. I love it so much! I've taken my sample tile all over Houston for matching and have heard many "oohs and ahs" over the tile.
The boxes were beautifully and well-wrapped, and came in perfect condition. This is really saying alot; I've ordered many items lately and many (most) have come in shambles. One sconce was received and was so poorly wrapped that the glass dome was shattered to little bits.
I did open the packages to inspect. The bag with additional individual tiles was a nice and unexpected touch.
I chose my paint color for the breakfast room yesterday and have a small portion painted on the wall. As it turned out, the grout color that I chose matches almost perfectly.
Thank you for being such a pleasure to do business with. Since I am doing my kitchen remodel on a very limited budget, I'll be using laminate countertops, matching the dark gray color in the tiles. I splurged on the backsplash and it's really going to set off my kitchen.

We love our customers at Susan Jablon Mosaics, please let us know about your experience.

www.susanjablonmosaics.com

No comments: