Thursday, January 17, 2008

Comments From Recent Customers of Susan Jablon Mosaics

Dear Susan,
Absolutely stunning tile! I couldn’t believe it. I was so happy when I opened that box and saw the product!
I haven’t installed it yet, but I'm very excited to see what it looks like on the wall! Wonderful!

Dear Susan,
My intial order was received promptly and I liked the product so much that I just ordered another 38 sq ft of the tile to finish my project.

ear Susan,
I just installed your tiles yesterday onto my backsplash, and it's absolutely the best choice I could have made for my kitchen. I'm a dental hygienist, not a professional installer, but have done all of the tiling in our home from construction to adding finishing touches through the years. The way that the blend is mounted onto the clear sheets makes it so easy to install and adjust.

One of the stretches of my backsplash is 11 feet long. It includes one side of a corner window, a corner ledge, and has lots of natural light. I also wanted it to align perfectly with the open, angled end of the cabinet line, so I wanted to start there. Lots of pre-measuring, the ability to really visualize the grout lines, and plan for what went where before the mortar went on made for perfect alignment with the cabinets, ledge, and window and left minimal need for trimming. I'm very pleased with the outcome, as I have pondered this project for quite a while.


Hi Susan,
Just love the tile, and thank you for your previous help with my questions. I ordered additional samples with this order, so I'm already pondering what else I can do with it!

Hello There Susan,
Thank you so much for your email.
It is nice to deal with a company that takes the time to follow up on customer satisfaction. My order was received, it was in perfect condition and I absolutely love the tiles.

Good Morning Susan,
As I mentioned when I placed the order a few weeks ago, the tiles we ordered are decor for a new clothing store we are opening in Hoboken, NJ. During the process of opening our store, we've had to work with many different people/vendors/outlets/etc. We simply wanted to thank you for making our experience with Susan Jablon Mosaics a pleasant one and for shipping the tiles as quickly as promised!

Additionally, the tiles were installed about 2 weeks ago, to receive rave reviews from everyone that's seen them. They look great! In fact, contractors with 30+ years experience have commented on how beautiful and unique the tiles look compared to everything else they've seen. We've even recommended your company to people and local establishments that were looking for that little something to break away from the norm.
Again, on behalf of everyone, we thank you for the commendable experience, and look forward to hopefully using you again with stores 2, 3, 4, 5
(fingers crossed) Have a great day!

To Ms. Jablon,
Not only did the tiles arrive quickly and well packed, but we love them! We also appreciate that you were so accessible for questions. Our contractor has installed them with the Dove Grey grout which looks perfect against the mint green. We have two other bathrooms to do and I will certainly be purchasing my tiles from you. We're nearing the end of our master bathroom renovation and I will definitely send you a photo via the website when all is complete.

Good Morning Susan,
My son-in-law is in the process of installing my tile this week and will be applying the grout soon. At this point it is beautiful as it is, but will be even better once it is finished! I am so happy with the results. I may be ordering a few more tiles as I hadn't originally intended to do the side walls, but I think it might be better to have it wrap around. I also feel I want as much of this gorgeous stuff around me as possible! I will be sending you 'before and after' pictures and hope they will be good enough to post on your website. I am a fan forever and will tell everyone I talk to about my kitchen where I found my tile.

Dear Susan,
Your tiles arrived perfectly packed and better than anticipated online. The colors are lovely, and very vibrant.
I tiled a 6 inch chair rail around my bathroom. Then I used some tiles to tile a coordinating mirror, plus two clay pots. It looks wonderful! I will highly recommend your tiles to friends, and will be ordering more for my next project, which will be tiling an antique table. Your prices are very reasonable!

No comments: