Friday, March 7, 2008

Customers talk about their experience purchasing with www.SusanJablonMosaics.com

RE: Best advice from this forum



  • Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 0:48
I learned so, so, so much from these forums--I basically consulted these forums for almost every decision in a whole house remodel. I really don't know what I would have done without them! The two things that stand out for me (and that I didn't see mentioned above)

--Susan Jablon glass tile. Everyone who comes in my house walks up to my backsplash and has to touch it. I had just about given up the idea of a glass tile backsplash before finding out about her site on this forum. The price of her tile, even with shipping, was about half of what I could have bought it for locally and it is gorgeous!

--reading about internet retailers and great products on here gave me the confidence to go ahead and order a lot of items on line. I had essentially universally a good experience with all of the on line retailers.

No comments: